We know you can’t get enough of reality TV – that’s why we teamed up with our friends over at hayu to give you the ultimate binge-worthy night!
hayu is the place to stream over 150 of your favourite reality TV shows, with loads available the same day as the U.S.! Catch the brand new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, premiering Monday 6 August – so kick back for a cosy night in with foodora and hayu.
Can’t wait until premiere night? foodora and hayu are giving you the chance to win one of two double passes to hayu’s exclusive VIP premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 15, so you can see it first! Simply enter the code word HAYU when you place your next order with foodora*.
Hurry, competition closes 22 July 2018!
2 x winners: 2 x tickets to hayu’s VIP premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 15
2 x runner ups: 1 x foodora voucher valued at $50 and a 3 month hayu subscription
*Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of the competition is: Foodora Australia Pty Ltd
- Entries valid between 9 of July 2018 from 01:00am AEST, and 22 July 2018 until 23:00pm AEST
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of over, except employees of the promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
- Details of how to enter can be found though the following designated Promoter channels:
- In app
- Social Media platforms
- Blog + websites
- The prizes are as stated in promotions:
- 2 x winners will receive 2 x tickets to hayu’s VIP premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 15.
- 2x runner up will receive 1x foodora voucher valued at $50 and a 3 month Hayu subscription
- The VIP premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 15 will be held in a Sydney CBD location, on the evening of Friday 3rd of August 2018 and the winner will be responsible for their own transportation at their own expense.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The promoter will notify the winner within 1 week of competition close.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by NSW, VIC and QLD law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, VIC and QLD. NSW Trade Promotion Lottery Permit LTPS/18/25489.